Gamers Needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Queen 敗犬女王

Go down

My Queen 敗犬女王 Empty My Queen 敗犬女王

Post by Tales Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

My Queen 敗犬女王 Ownupload_1228972433

What will happen when Shan Wu Shuang, a 33 year old beautiful, hardworking yet single woman, meets Lucas, a 25 year old romantic and handsome regular worker? There is an 8 year age difference – what kind of story would then be created? A story that will let us laugh and let us cry. I’m not defeated! I’m the Queen! What will happen when Shan Wu Shuang, a 33 year old beautiful, hardworking yet single woman, meets Lucas, a 25 year old romantic and handsome regular worker? There is an 8 year age difference – what kind of story would then be created? A story that will let us laugh and let us cry. I’m not defeated! I’m the Queen!

My Thoughts
This series got laughter and tears. The tears of a women who could not live up to society's expectations. The laughter of the same woman who eventually finds her answers and her soul mate. This drama could reminds us to put down some of our work to rethink of our lives. As the biological clocks for both men and women tick, how long will should we drag the issue of finding love?

That's an answer no one but ourselves can answer.

Tales

Warning Bar : 4♥

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum